help BIG problem with injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

okay i was reading some things about injectors. could it be that i am running the wrong ones. because of my civic having a ristor box does it need to run the saturated injectors instead of the peak hold ones of the integra.? ??????????

dude thats a stuck injector...i had the same problem. I have a set of LS injectors if you want them. Ill let them go for 50 bucks.

ok right now my car is runing on 3 pistons the number two piston is not firing if i unplug the spark plug wire it does not change anything. ok does anyone know how i can bi pass the ristor box on a 92 civic. or what do i have to do. ok i ran my car for 2 months with my swap. y did it mess up now!!!!!

35-39 psi with the vacuum to the regulator disconnected and 41-45 psi with the vacuum on.
I was pretty sure this was opposite. Remove the vacuum and the pressure rises; thats why a bad FPR will cause flooding.
Also, check for gas in the FPR vacuum hose, it is a sign the FPR diaphragm is ruptured

Back