help car problem ASAP!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rkwoos12

ok guys i have a new problem let me know what you think, i have a 94 civic ex and lately it started lossin power at 2k rpms to 3500rpms if i keep it below 2k rpms it runs fine but if i give it gass past 2000 it seems to lose power but if i let off the gas and play with the gas a little i can get it past 3500 rpms it will run fine then too, i have no engine light or nothing. so i dont know what it is let me know what you think it could be.

Have u checked fluid levels, also vacum lines?? I mite also check you fuel Filter, sometimes they get very clogged up and make the car run like crap around that rpm range

All fluid levels are correct, vacum lines are hooked up correct, new fuel filter, could it possibly be a bad vtec solenoid or maybe a bad ecu would the car run if i had a fried ecu? also it only loses the power when cold it will straighten its self out when engine warms up.

Have u checked fluid levels, also vacum lines?? I mite also check you fuel Filter, sometimes they get very clogged up and make the car run like crap around that rpm range

Problem solved, i took my eacv or iacv off and the screen was very dirty so i cleand my whole eacv with throttle body cleaner and it solved my idle surging problem and fixed my loss of power.

Back