Help change the new emissions laws

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao

troll fucker
lol

56 Total Signatures
wooooooooo wooooooooo
thats going places

Include other further tests to evaluate the vehicle’s emissions in performance applications, and re-evaluate the current testing practices.

re-evaluating, check, more tests? fuck off

i do however completely agree that any check engine light not passing your car is bullshit, but i have no OBD2 cars, and if i did, i wouldn't be able to afford mods anyway...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 28 2005, 10:52 AM
lmfao
56 Total Signatures
wooooooooo wooooooooo
thats going places
[post=452532]Quoted post[/post]​

Goin right to the governator's office.

Yeah, lets make MORE tests!

Why would ENvironMENTALists in CA pass a system that would destroy the environment?

Besides, i dont live in cali, and to me, this is just reason # 4583958673295061101 why Cali Sux Ballz.

Mechsoldier Stop Spamming up our forms

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 28 2005, 11:17 AM
Besides, i dont live in cali, and to me, this is just reason # 4583958673295061101 why Cali Sux Ballz.

sad part is that this is spreading like herpes at a whore house
[post=452541]Quoted post[/post]​

Eh, such is the trend.

Honestly, cali is cool, but their auto laws are totally out of sync.

Dont some Cali Cops use the toyota prius as cruiser since it gets good gass milage and is environmentally friendly?

Dont some Cali Cops use the toyota prius as cruiser since it gets good gass milage and is environmentally friendly?

bahahahhaha, its a cake walk to blow on a crown vic, i can only imagine...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 28 2005, 11:23 AM

bahahahhaha, its a cake walk to blow on a crown vic, i can only imagine...
[post=452548]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, so true.

I cant imagine running from a Prius in my car.

BTW< what does a typical Cop Cruiser run in the 1/4 mile - not that im thinking of rnning from cops, i just wanna know how much faster my car is.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back