Help changing Headgasket On a B16A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civic-8442-

okay ive tried hond atech and they just laugh!:(, so now ill try here too see how it is with tech ?'s

ive got a B16a thats out of my car right now and i want too change the headgasket,timing Belt,water pump on it before i put it in my car!!?

'I need help with changing everything out especially the headgasket ive seen it done but i wanna make sure i get it all RIGHT the first time and not risk it! same goes for the timing Belt.

also on the headgasket!, should i just buy a oem one again or step it up? and raising my compression is good for ????/, i wanna go all motor! head is fully built already so yeah.....

to change the head gasket you need to remove the head,to do so remove the the timing belt, valve cover, cams, and all the rocker arms and cam caps and yada yada, there will be 10 bolts when you look inside there, remove them in this order
3 5 9 7 1
2 6 10 8 4
to remove the water pump, remove the water passage, and then remove the bolts from around the water pump and pull it off, i duno if all this is 100% accurate or not so dont rely on it :eek: :huh: but as far as headgasket goes, get an oem honda one ^_^

Back