Help - Crx Died !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mojojojo327

I have a 1991 CRX HF 1.5 d15b6 obd-o - was at light and just died. Now will only barely stay running but will not rev up at all. I was told it would be a TPS so I found a friend with an extra TB and tried just running the wires to his while moving the butterfly on both and it still doesnt respond. Has no check engine light or codes. Any help would be appreciated.. thanks !

it has fuel and spark and actually starts and runs but only runs at about 40 rpm and wont move above that - yes has stock everything - it is my daily driver that I use for 450 miles a week until this happened...

Check the fuel filter, spark plugs, map sensor, all your wire connections, it could also be the ignighter or something like that.

I forget. I'll have to look it up in my book for you. I was thinking it could be a clogged cat or some sort of restriction as well. But i have my money set on a sensor.
I'm just randomly thinking here... have you ever changed the timing belt? Maybe it jumped time. It's hard for me to tell without being there. Do you know how to check if its out of time? Id check that first before the cat.

Last edited:
Back