help! d15z1 what is this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I may be able to sell you my VX injectors/rail; but I need to see if my other rails would fit first(swapping to Denso injectors).

Lack of EGR equipment may throw a CEL; but I'd look up ways to bypass the EGR since it's really just for emissions.

so here's the update i got the p07-a00 ecu and wired up my v-tec. i am running crx si injectors and resistor box. i need to know how to wire up my cel light to a toggle switch. also can i run this with the four wire o2 sensor? and do i need egr control box or will it run how it is? i know it runs but only 12 valves without v-tec wired. i wired v-tec today but battery was dead so i will start it up tomorrow and let you guys know. also where does the egr valve connect to?do i need the egr valve. does anyone know a way around the egr valve and control box since its only for emmisions? please help me out also looking to buy some vx injectors, fuel rail and intake manifold.thanks

This is stupid..

You hav a non-vtec ecu hooked up to a vtec e head,
ur vx / d15z1 isnt gona run right wita d15b non vtec ecu,
th right ecu (p07) uses 12 valves in low end torque + thn
wen a less extreme vtece kicks in at around 2500 rpms
thn it opens both intake valves. This saves gas and wen done
correctly u can get 50+ mpg wit these motors.

and u need th egr and 5 wire o2 sensor or itll throw codes
and not get as good mpg as its capable of.

Also wen u put vx engine in a car tht didnt come wit it stock
thn its not gona hav all of th 5 wires frm th o2 sensor goin
to th ecu right.

Back