Help: D16A9 - EH6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dex^SouL

I'm new when it comes to engine parts, recently I bought a CRX Del Sol with 1.6L DOHC engine. I'm trying to change the air intake filter but confuse will what the mechanic told me, with all those EH6, D16 junkies. I can't trully understand.

So kindly please someone who cud explain to me what is the important to understand those code? and what type of cold air filter intake should I use on my car?

thanks in advance, sorry I'm a noob ;)

Thanks for replying, well I know that EH6 is the chasis type, and D16A9 is the engine type. But I'm confuse when it comes to add parts to the engine because every shops in my country keep on talking about my EH6, that the parts are not there. So I need to understand what is it all about?

The other day, when I changed my tyres the mechanics there told me that my springs are the same as EK, but then when I go other shop they told me that I need to find springs made for EH6. therefore I very much appreciate it if u can recommend me what cold air intake to use for my engine. and also about the springs, is it true?

thanks in advance

Back