Help deciding about my next car

Which would you prefer?

• Japenese 4 door, FR, I6, TT

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • American Convertible, FR, V8, Blower

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would just do the GS400 Twin turbo and try to source manual parts. Well that's my guess as to what it is. I would do one for a total VIP daily driver ;x. Something with some retarded aluminum polished or bronze deep dishes. But I also couldn't stand to drive any American car sans maybe a new Corvette z06 or better.
Ding Ding Ding. Well basically. GS 300 with a 2JZGTE swap. It's a straight swap. Well sort of. Bolts right up but the wiring needs a little work. Black on black leather with some deep-ish dish black rims. But I would never drive that into Jersey City every day. It was the definite next choice until my car crapped out and I've been driving a convertible all week. Now maybe thinking if I might be able to afford an S2K or a BMW convertible. Who knows.... What do you guys think?

GSXR1000K8_WhtSil_9ca2a7.jpg

Honestly, I don't know what I'd pick between a BMW convertible or an s2k myself. What year of either were you looking at? My brother took this guy's 08 BMW something, I'm not sure what it was, but it was gorgeous stock, 6spd, red leather interior, and had a very respectable amount of power, for such a luxury car. Even had a "sport" button to enable the car's full power, or something. B might know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
GSXR1000K8_WhtSil_9ca2a7.jpg

Honestly, I don't know what I'd pick between a BMW convertible or an s2k myself. What year of either were you looking at? My brother took this guy's 08 BMW something, I'm not sure what it was, but it was gorgeous stock, 6spd, red leather interior, and had a very respectable amount of power, for such a luxury car. Even had a "sport" button to enable the car's full power, or something. B might know what I'm talking about.
I want to have a bike by next summer but I have to move out before I get one (Mom won't allow it). Never a 1000 though, maybe a 750 if not a 600.

As far as years, the GS would be a second gen. (97-05), S2K would be any year, and the BMW I would want is a 330 convertible (E46 I believe).

Isn't it a 3.8 V8? I think... Theres one in a mag I have and you can get some pretty pood power out of them.
That one has a 2JZGTE in it. Twin turbo inline 6 most of us know to be found in a Supra. In Japan it also came stock in the GS(Toyota Aristo). And I'm leaning even more away from the Mustang. While I enjoy a convertible on the Turnpike everyday, the Mustang doesn't even handle like my Integra doing 70+mph. Nothing serious either, if I got on it I think I would dislike it even more.

Back