Help? EG Hatch with B18C1 swap problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lemontit

Hey, I put a 2000 GS-R in my 95 CX and my swap didn't come with a rear mount bracket. So i bought one off ebay and, go figure, it doesn't match up. So my question is, is there a specific year that I need to find this bracket from?

Also I need a IAB canister/tank and solenoid for that same car. If anyone has seen or know of one for sale let me know please. I'd like to purchase one.

94-01 Integra rear transmission T-bracket. A B16 will work too

I think you have other issues with wiring with a 2000 GSR (the ECU and ignition system) Not sure on the conversion.....sorry But there are threads about it for sure

So any model Integra have the correct T-bracket I need? I wonder why mine didn't fit right... And the ECU is worked out i hope, I am going to run a chiped OBD1 ecu cause it plugs right into my harness.

From what I know....any T-bracket off a 94-01 will work...maybe yours is a bracket off a DA Integra?

Oh I feel dumb, just checked the listing and this one is from a 94 LS auto. The bracket must different between manual and automatic transmissions. Is that right?

The automatic bracket works with some modification to the middle and lower bolt holes, but I wouldn't do it unless u had to, just get a 94-01 integra manual bracket. If you don't use a rear bracket it'll pull your shift linkage out of its mount and make it difficult to shift. As far as your wiring goes you should have been able to use the integra engine harness, it plugs into your car without having to modify anything.

Thanks, so got everything i needed and started it yesterday, and it apears that my oil pump is leaking around the edges. Has anyone had a problem with this before?

If the pump is leaking then either the crank seal is bad or someone had the pump off the block and didn't seal it properly when they put it back on. Either way I'd get some high temp rtv and seal it back up with a light coat. While the pump is off you might wanna get it looked at... usually there's no reason to take it off the engine unless its bad or you're doing a rebuild....

I did just finish the rebuild. I bought the engine hyrdolocked and had it machined and replace the pistions with wiseco 11.5:1 pistons and eagle H beam rods. I assebled it and didn't silicone it... OK, sooo I guess am going to go pull it apart again right now. thanks for the help.

Hey HondaSwap, I need a little more help.
evaptube001.jpg
Could this EVAP canister hose be the cause of a vacuum leak I'm having? The engine revs up and down from 1k rpm to 3k. /:

Before
d15b7inbay.jpg

After
b18c1swapinbay.jpg

That evap hose wont cause an engine vacuum leak unless it was coming off the throttle body and you'd hear it leak, but its only off the canister, so no.
The leak you're looking for is on the manifold somewhere I'm sure of it. There has to be something you're overlooking. So just keep searching.

Too bad you're in maine otherwise you could drive it down and id fix it for ya.

Why don't you just take a road trip to Utah and help me wire up my b18c lolz (sorry not trying to thread whore)

No worries eman FA5.
Where do these sensor plugs come out of the harness? I don't have plugs for them. I feel as if I need them, but the harness doesn't have plugs from them. One is a MAP sensor? the other(left), not a guess.
new_024.jpg (1.6 MB)

you do have a map plugged in right. if not then you would get a surge if it would even run. and as far as the other plug we need pics. can you give us some pics of the problems areas. my son is a honda tech, and he will be here soon.

04goat, did you see the first first picture I posted in the blue link, i got some more, like requested.

i know this is a MAP sensor but i was thinking, maybe there was two?

Back