HELP FAST GOTTA CALL HIM BACK!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hellbert

i found a junkyard that has an 86 civic 5 speed...will the pedals and shift bucket off it work in my CRX? im thinking it will but i want to make sure befor i do it

SON of a....i cant find anyone around here with a damn crx thats 5 speed...i had 2 last week that had almost everything i needed but the fuckers crushed them... :( i thought i was gonna cry when they told me about that....

where are you from? a buddy of mine is getting a parts crx at some point, and maybe willing to get the out to you

im in NC and yall are prob way on out in the cali or something arent you? that would be bad ass if i could get the pedals shift bucket and if its an Si the front hubs. let me know

Originally posted by Hellbert@Sep 26 2004, 09:49 AM
im in NC and yall are prob way on out in the cali or something arent you? that would be bad ass if i could get the pedals shift bucket and if its an Si the front hubs. let me know
[post=394846]Quoted post[/post]​

I have CRX SI Front Hubs With knuckles and full brake assemblys, pm me with what you of them you want and an offer

Back