HELP few ?ss ON Civic SWAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec95

Hi,

I'm looking for a little information if you could help. I have built an LS/VTEC for my Honda civic B18B1 and 2000 Civic SI head PR3 with intake mani. I used Golden Eagle Kit, ARP rod bolt and head studs GSR oil pump, GSR water pump, GSR timing belt, GSR fuel pump, STR block sleeve, and a colder intake manifold gasket. Im also running MSD igntion complete setup "coil, cap, msd 2 step, plug wires and 6AL" . I have a Zex Kit also that im running with Zex colder plugs. The ECU is a P28 with stock rev limit and Vtec control. And adjustable AEM cam gears. So i completed my project and did everything to torque specs. Well this is what is wrong and i need help on. It ran good for a little still on the jack stands. Well next time I started it gas was coming out of the intake mani when i turned it off. So i took the valve cover off and smelled like gas mix in the head with the oil and i pulled the plugs out and seen gas in the chambers on top of the pistons. This was also the first time I have set my valve clearances on a head after putting the cams back in. I don't know if the wrong or something but i cant understand how gas could of got into the head. If you can help or anyone I would greatly appreciate the help.
PS will a B18B1 intake manifold fit on a PR3 head (2000 Civic SI B16 HEAD)

the b18b1 manifold will not fit on the pr3 head without moodification.. any reason why you want to do this?

Back