Help figuring out what this rim is

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeebs

No pics sorry, i know makes it really hard to help, but my digital camera is on the fritz. I know they are Mugen rims, and the best way i can describe them is small around 15" with what almost looks mesh but with a solid back, and they had the option to come with a plate you could put on over the rim to make it look more solid than mesh. Looked everywhere and cant find any kind of rim archive type thing, so im just about lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jeebs

Those are the ones! Thank you so much for your quick response, been racking my brain for a long time trying to figure it out and coming up with jack off my googles searches. Should be getting some for an EF hatch soon. =D Im so excited!

there super sweet if you can ever find some with the mugen rings your very lucky and 15s even more lucky,

I forgot exact size, cause my buds outa town but Im hoping for 15"s too lol we'll see soon enough. Thanks again for your help. Now all i need is the cover plates...:D

Back