Help for a novis?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prepkid696

Hey whats up guys,
Im new to hondas so im here to learn. I have been restoring a 68 mustang for the last couple of years hopeing that it would be done by my senior year (im 17), but it wasnt going to be finished. So i decided to buy a decent car to drive. The Begining of the summer i bought a red 92 integra. I have now fallen in love with it lol. So i have decided to put aside my mustang untill im older, and fix up my integra. I have learned alot about cars in the last 3 years but i am srtill very much a novis. I was hopeing someone could direct me to some good info on honda motors ect... i want to know where to start and how to go about it.
Thanx much guy
peace

well, i'll begin by letting you know it isn't "novis", it's "novICE". i'm one of the many grammar nazi's on the board.

second: read, read, and read some more. read posts about your own make and model that other people post. read the general tech and maintenence. read forums about the other cars that are different than yours.

third: bust your knuckles and get dirty. the best way to learn about your own car is to work on it.

oh yeah, and don't street race. there isn't one person here that is worth a shit that is a street racer. all the senior/knowledgable members despise it, myself included.

good luck and welcome.

Back