HELP! fuel problem on my crx!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OGMatt

Not a real OG lol
So everything was fine untill I went to the gas station and filled up. I tried starting my car and it caught and then died. did that about 5 times then it got some gas on the 6th try but still died, tryed again and reved it a little and all of the suddin it caught and reved really high and ideled fine...got home with no problems and tried it again... and same problem (got it to start though)....went inside for a bit came out and now it starts fine.. still worryed though. Any thoughts?

Heres all that but in a video lol
YouTube - Crx Fuel Problem? HELP!

i would start with the simple stuff get a new fuel filter, and go from there then check the injectors are all spraying correct then the fuel pump might be trying to go out

I talked to one of the best macanics on the island and he said right off the bat that its the main relay....so did brad.........should have listened before buying a whole new aem fuel system, braded lines and all for $2300

Talk about spending over 2k for a $45 dollar problem. A way to check is when you turn the ignition to on. You should hear two clicks. That would be the relay running the pump

Back