help getting started with business

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
i would like to start selling some parts online and local. has anyone tried this? and what is involved? i already have a tax number. im not looking to get rich off this just make alittle extra money and sell parts cheap. lmk what you guys think thanks

get a wholesaling liscense first if you plan on selling anything.

Now, do you want to set up a store front location to sell your parts locally, or just sell to the kids in town out of your house? Describe what you want to do on the net. Like...do you want to have a website so people can place orders online, or simply show what you have, the price and a phone number to call? Tell us everything you want to do and plan on doing, yet keeping it realistic. The more y ou tell us, the beter we can help you.

ok sorry about that.

first i would like to get started just by being a sponsor on wedsites. like saying contact me for pricing kinda thing. then builld a web site. and at the same time sell out of my house type of thing. my friend is looking into opeing up a garage selling used cars and i would sell peformane parts. but for now just out of my house.

there is VERY little money to be made online. theres 31431243234 other people doing what you are doing... and they are all selling for bare minimum. its touch man.

shops make it, not on parts- but on labor.

:werd:

its gonna be tough
every "tuner" and there mom is selling shit online now...
and the lerger companies obviously get things in quantity cheaper, and there is very little mark up or else you're no longer competative...

selling to local kids, and having your buddy do the work to put the parts on their cars would be the best way to go...

a lot of people aren't so good at buying online, so if you can beat the local rape you in the ass performance parts store then you will prob do pretty well, if you get your name out there that is...
work the crowds... go to events in your area...
and most people don't want to wait on a price, and they wanna wait on parts even less, so speedy ordering and delivery will be important...

^^^ huh?

i would def not be investing in the stock market at this time...
the dollar is half way down the shitter already and any "event" could push our economy over the edge as is... long term investments are where its at these days kids...

i bet my pale white ass that if SS gets routed into the stock market the big guys will be pulling out as all the little guys buy in and keep the market afloat...
i give it a decade tops before everything going on today catches up with and kills the market...

proformance stores/online shops arnt a buisness unless like they say-unless you have mechanical work out back being done to make the profit the parts just draw in people to get the mechanical end done - ! some shops will even take a slight loss on the part to make the profit on the install ! find another product unless your man. your own product like skunk!

ok thanks uys im going to have to look into a store front a garage more. today im going to look at xx tunings old store and a few others.

Back