Help, going to Iraq, need to get rid of stuff.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I am going to be deploying to Iraq in the near future, so I have to get rid of the excess parts I have no use for.

92-95 EDM center console. Differs from the JDM one in that the ashtray/lighter and the storage spot are in opposite locations, also has a tape holder that can be removed to fit say, a VAFC, or other gauges/audio devices...SOLD

Integra armrest. It is missing the cover for the screws and has no mounting brackets, but it has the rear ashtray :) ....$20 + shipping

s3f7616aadbbb4.jpg

92-95 Civic stock center pieces, they are blue, cupholder works, I can scrounge up the mounting screws...make offers

s3f76172a493f2.jpg

92-95 stock rear spoiler on white frame, excellent condition, wires are cut after the plug, so you can use yours...$100 shipped

s3f761791b4ab5.jpg

VX and B16A stock airbox's and resonator...Whatever + shipping

s3f7617461adc2.jpg

15/16's master cylinder (dirty in pic, will clean before shipping)...$50 shipped?

s3f7616cb30d57.jpg

Hard to find Del Sol B series shiftlinkage, a must for B series swap into a Del Sol. Comes with stock shifter...$100 shipped

s3f7616ec1d4d3.jpg

89-91 EE8 CRX vtec rear panels, have Europeon rear foglight, wiring it to work is on you (need switch, no I don't have them), but it doesn't effect reverse lights...$65 shipped

s3f76177ba8777.jpg

Set of stock ride height KYB gas shock/springs combo, good ride (once again will clean before shipping)...$150+ shipping ( these weigh around 40lbs, and shipping is from appox. $20 for parcel, $35ish for priority, and about $85 express. This will vary a bit between zips, but it gives you an idea.)

s3f75cc22927d2.jpg

Del Sol auxillary lights glass housing. These are the housings only, no brackets, bulbs, or wiring. From what I have been told they are a direct replacement for the USDM plastic ones...SOLD

EDM Delsol Vtec gauge cluster. Actually goes to a usable speed, 240Km/h, unlike the 180 Km/h JDM ones...$120 shipped

s3f450efdea616.jpg

EDM 92-95 civic cluster, same story as before, but redlines at 6500...$80+shipping

s3f450f0eecd24.jpg

B16A exhaust manifold gasket, brand new...$12 shipped

s3ee861ba3b04d.jpg

B16A timing belt, brand new...$60 shipped

s3ed13461927cd.jpg

92-95 DC sports short shifter, installed, but never used...SOLD

Please feel free to make offers. I have Paypal, or can take MO. Everything will be sent USPS, and you need to specify if you want it insured.

dude that sucks ur going to iraq....

be careful, those fucking towel heads are killing u.s. soldiers right and left.....

hope your job in the military allows u to carry a weapon...

shoot first, ask questions later....

they got women and children walking up to soldiers with remote controlled bombs strapped to their chests in the guise of "wanting to give the soldiers a hug"
with some towel head peeking around the corner with his finger on the detonator...

kill as many of those bastards as you can !!!!

p.s. id like to buy something off u to help u out, but alls you gots is "b" series stuff....

any "d" series stuff? 96 and up?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 28 2003, 01:00 AM
p.s. id like to buy something off u to help u out, but alls you gots is "b" series stuff....

any "d" series stuff? 96 and up?

Don't worry, I have a M4 and am highly proficient with it. I already told my chain of command that they will be the safest people in Iraq, as I require a 100 meter standoff from any national.

Unfortunately I don't have any 96+ D parts, maybe the shocks would fit :)

Hey you stay safe in Iraq....Im going over there too....Im a medic going with 2-162 in Oregon, so if you meet a medic named Bowman say hi(thats me), Watch your 6 and stay safe....godspeed man

I'll be looking out for you. I am in the 82nd Engineers out of Germany, hopefully we will both be bored. Especially you, busy medics is a bad thing. Take care.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 27 2003, 07:04 PM
I already told my chain of command that they will be the safest people in Iraq, as I require a 100 meter standoff from any national.

are you a seargent or captain or?

is that normal policy to have a 100 meter standoff?

what if you are driving through town and stopped in traffic....and some people come up to your vehicle?

you should really run through those scenarios in your head before you go over there to make sure you are adequately prepared mentally for the unexpected .....

hope u come back safe !!!!

Good Luck !!!

<<edit>> what i wouldnt give to get my grubby little hand on an m4 lol.
id have the safest house in town...

1. Will be sergeant by the time I get there.

2. No, that is my " I am coming home to my family, and I will kill anything threatening" policy.

3.We have rehearsed scenerios like that, I hate to say it, but our protection comes first, and that can be deadly. We will be nervous wrecks for however long we are there.

4. Have been in combat and trained for most anything, have been shot at a hundred times (hit twice) in the civilian world too.

how well does the 92-95 long console setup work in a 89 civic hatch?
good luck. all my buddies are in korea in the dmz. bust those camel jockeys, sand surfers in the chops for me.
chris.

Originally posted by bucbaby@Sep 28 2003, 07:01 AM
how well does the 92-95 long console setup work in a 89 civic hatch?
good luck. all my buddies are in korea in the dmz. bust those camel jockeys, sand surfers in the chops for me.
chris.

I don't know if it fits at ll :(

well if you find out it does let me know? what year is the integra armrest? It looks like a newer one so especially for the price ill get it. Let me know how you want payment. I can do that on thursday this week.
chris.

Originally posted by bucbaby@Sep 28 2003, 04:27 PM
well if you find out it does let me know? what year is the integra armrest? It looks like a newer one so especially for the price ill get it. Let me know how you want payment. I can do that on thursday this week.
chris.

Well I don't have an EF, so it would be hard for me to find out, but I still have the teg armrest, I believe it is the 94+ one, it was in my civic when I bought it. Just drop me a line, I take paypal or money orders.

will that master cyclinder fit 91 Civic Si Hatch??..if so im interested in buying at $50 bux shipped..JR

also i see u have CrX Vtec Talights..can u get EF Hatch Tails..just figured id ask cuz you have CRX ones at a good price..

Originally posted by JrSiRb16A@Sep 28 2003, 05:04 PM
will that master cyclinder fit 91 Civic Si Hatch??..if so im interested in buying at $50 bux shipped..JR

also i see u have CrX Vtec Talights..can u get EF Hatch Tails..just figured id ask cuz you have CRX ones at a good price..

I want to say it will, look at the way the flange is, and if it is the same I don't see why it wouldn't. If not then I can get you one from an ED9 tomorrow or the next day.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 28 2003, 11:07 AM-->
JrSiRb16A
@Sep 28 2003, 05:04 PM

I want to say it will, look at the way the flange is, and if it is the same I don't see why it wouldn't. If not then I can get you one from an ED9 tomorrow or the next day.

do you know what model this particular one came out of?..this way i could look up by part number..to find out whether it will work..im pretty sure any 93-95 civic master cyclinder is the same as mine..

It is out of a 93 civic VTi (SiR). :)

Ok..i found out 91 Civic Si..Master Cylinder is 13/16..The one you are selling is 15/16..Yes they are two different sizes..but i just read a article in overboost.com stating that they swap the smaller 13/16 MC for a 88 Integra MC which is slighty larger..Saying that this will give less brake pedal play..???..i dunno..im gonna have to more research on this shit..lol..i know the two are different sizes..now i need to find out whether i can still use it..sry to be pain in the ass..just wanna make sure before i buy..ill let you know..JR

Don't worry about being a pain, I hope you can use it. It seems that the 13/16''s or 15/16's or 1" is just the size of the cylinders base, so it seems that if the bolts line up, and the booster fits, you should be ok. but I haven't done it, so I can't say for sure.

The Integra / B series master cylinders typically have a different flange than the D series masters, so check your booster / master to be sure.

John, good luck over there! I'll get with you about the CRX tails. :)

Back