(Help!) GSR obd2a into Ek obd2b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its no problem bro... the extra plug is for the Auto tranny portion of the harness at least it should be... I'll tell u what i used for my freinds swap... Car=USDM 2000 Civic DX hatch Manual Tranny(SOHC), Wiring Harness= USDM 99 Civic EX(SOHC) Manual Tranny, ECU= USDM 99-00 Civic SI(DOHC), Engine= USDM 1996 GSR, Intake manifold= Skunk 2, Throttle Cable= USDM 99 Civic SI(DOHC), Rear Motor Bracket= USDM 99-00 CIVIC SI(DOHC)... and thas pretty much it. Anyway lemme kno what the deal...laterz

Damn....the gsr is prttey fast, at least if conpared to stock.....everything worked....i followed all your instructions and well, it was like too easy...and no engine light came on, thnx god. Anyways, Thx a whole lot bro....all thx to you bro...everything work all just fine, but i didnt expect to replug like everything in the car..thats why it took me soo long to get bak to you...but i just wanna say thx again.

THX...EK :D

Glad it worked for you...and yea every plug on the motor to the ecu has to be removed and then pluged back in, but other than that it so easy isnt it? HAHHAHA I know your car is fast now too, cause i remember my freinds hatch after we did this swap how fast it was for basically doing nothing but putting a motor in it! Hey man send some pics of the beast to me or post em on the site so i can check it out... laterz.

ya...i'll get you the pics to see bro...and i juss wanna say thnx again....but it will take me abit cuz i gotta do some things first....but anyways...thnx dude.

Back