Help! H22a Timing belt auto tensioner /Axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

T23755

I recently got an H22a for my 95 prelude s. ive heard from some to replace the auto tensioner for the timing belt with an H23 and ive also heard i can just replace it with a new stock auto tensioner from a usdm vtec. Which is it? Has anyone used a new auto tensioner and had problems because ive already installed a new one as well as new timing belt, balance shaft belt and h2o pump. i would think honda would have fixed the problem by now. Second thing ive also been told i need an H23 left axle bcause mine wont fit but i looked on line and the part numbers were the same. do i need a new axle????Lastly i have a full tank of 87 octane because thats what was in it when the F22a1 blew up. Should i try to siphon to all out or can i just add octane booster till it burns out???????Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PS Pls let me know about any other potential problems i might come across. Also can i use my f22a fuel rail on my h22a even tho the line comes in on the other side

Last edited:
Back