help! help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spoolinrican

how much nos can my motor hold its a sohc vtec i just got this zex kit but scared too put on my 75 shot jet its all stock i got dc sport header down pipe and iam running off the down pipe cuz of crash but i need too know if the 75 jet and if my motor will hold it

:angry: ok i just went down and got my car from the shop i sprayed once and it held the secound time i sprayed 5'5 wen vtec breack in 2 gear then 3 4 high then i beat this stock gsr that was bugging me too race just know at 11'05 i just got home i was at the shop wen i sent the post but thanx anyways

Originally posted by spoolinrican@Dec 31 2003, 12:08 AM
:angry: ok i just went down and got my car from the shop i sprayed once and it held the secound time i sprayed 5'5 wen vtec breack in 2 gear then 3 4 high then i beat this stock gsr that was bugging me too race just know at 11'05 i just got home i was at the shop wen i sent the post but thanx anyways

someone please decipher this... :blink:

s3df901acf1254.jpg

sry guys i was in a rush last night but guees wat iam running lean and need more fuel before i can spray again so any one know any good fuel parts thanx

Back