help! hondata too rich on 450'cc injectors, need re maped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

del-sol_doctor

Hi i have a hondata chipped ecu from hondata. I ust installed dsm 450 cc injecters and its way too rich. i need some one if they will re map the ecu for me. i would be happy to pay a fee if some would help me out please.
im running 12 psi on a d16a6 95 del sol SI

if you have the software, you can easily change this yourself. there's a simple injector multiplier. All you need to do is enter the new injecotr number, and your current map will be factored down to the new size injectors.

The problem is that i didnt get anything execpt the blue s200 box. no wire for the computer or anything. The car doent run quite right with that hondata ecu anyways. When i hook it up it wants to cut out around 4k rpm and run really shitty. Ive been running the stock non chiped ecu with it for now. Im running about 8psi and when the car is cold it runs.... poorly but driveable. when it warms up to nor. temp. It chocks and spudders on anything above 2500 rpm.
So i really thank im just gonna have to pay some one 400.00 to tune it on a dyno.

By the way do you know any good ways to keep the oil from blowin out o fthe dip stick tube on the manni?? The motor only has 50k miles. been busted about 5 miles or less. it doent smoke just pushes the oil up. i saw one time on home made turbo that there was a guy who made up a.... well some kind of venting system with a catch can to prevent this kind of thing. any help would be very nice.... Thankx

Back