help ID this plug please! posted with pics..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

muzeii

So i'm posting in the swap forum on my swap issues, but this is wiring and electrical and all i need to know is what this plug is, why i have it, and what kind of engine harness it may be attached to. I've really confused the #$@! outta myself and i'm not thinking straight because of frustration lol :)

Anyhow i thought it was just a disgnostic plug in, but when i was running some olhm checks on my injectors i found the wires ending up in this plug.

There are 7 wires in it and they are all yellow with a black strip. Does this plug need to be plugged in somewhere? Am i being dumb?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG00060.jpg
    IMG00060.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG00061.jpg
    IMG00061.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 82
I want to say thats a common ground or something like that, which has a plug to join them together that just looks like a flat cap once installed. I may be wrong, but I know with my car thats how it is. Hope this helps and if I can get a picture I will send it to you. -Gary

hey thanks for the input! i actually just figured it out! it is suppose to have a cap and one of those wires is switched 12v. so it brings swithced power to all those wires. My car started !

Back