1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help in serious internal upgrades

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Cecil, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Cecil

Cecil Junior Member

Ok here is the deal i have a blown h22a motor and a good h23 block
    so i kinda want a little challenge so am doing the h23 vtec with a t3/t4 turbo.I
    already have: the Turbo,Intercooler,External deltagate, Turbo XS RFL BOV,A'PEXi
    V-AFC,JE Pistons9:1cr,Eagle Rods,Darton Sleeves Flanged set,AEM EMS,Greddy E-01,RC 720cc injectors,255LPH intank pump,AEM Fuel rail & adjustable fuel pressure regulator,AEM cam gears,MSD Digital 6 plus.I was thinking on getting a turbo head package from Gude because they have a special for $1,550.00 with free shiping and i don't have to send my head in so i will have 2 heads.also i need some help on finding the right clutch setup and alsoshould i kleep the stock flywheel and stock crankshaft?also I will really ned to find some kind of gear ratio combonation that will give me a nice quater mile run but really for the street.
    i can deal with the traction issue later.If there is any thing that i still need please let me know.Oh i plan on boosting no more than 23psi and with a 75 shot of nitrous.Oh i forgot am still on the GReddy EVO Exhaust so if i have to go bigger it will be for sale.thanks in advance for all positive info. :thumbsup:
Draft saved Draft deleted