Help lol this car is making me mad!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lifeisabullet3

ok i am lost this car ran and now it doesnt. it has the dpfi to mpfi conversion on the harness. i checked the wires a lot of times and everything seems fine. but there is a black with a red strip wire that has a shield wire connected to it. and the rest of the shield wire is wrapping three other wires all these wires are running from the fuel injectors . but at the end of the shield wire is not hooked to anything but it has some wire hanging out. could it have shorted out? and killed the ecu? or am i over looking anything? and like i said it ran and i drove it and it ran good . but ever since the old battery died and i put the new one in it wont start. It has spark and fuel. so i am lost any one have any ideas?

ok i am lost this car ran and now it doesnt. it has the dpfi to mpfi conversion on the harness. i checked the wires a lot of times and everything seems fine. but there is a black with a red strip wire that has a shield wire connected to it. and the rest of the shield wire is wrapping three other wires all these wires are running from the fuel injectors . but at the end of the shield wire is not hooked to anything but it has some wire hanging out. could it have shorted out? and killed the ecu? or am i over looking anything? and like i said it ran and i drove it and it ran good . but ever since the old battery died and i put the new one in it wont start. It has spark and fuel. so i am lost any one have any ideas?

How do you expect anyone to help you when your post is so vague? What car? What engine? What ECU?

Dpfi = EF = wrong section = makes ME mad

Why is it so hard for people to read?

o yeah i posted that last night after working on the car all fu.king day sorry its a 88 crx with si harness pr4 ecu and a b18b1 motor then how do i remove it?

ok been a while the car is a 91 crx with a b18b 94 ls motor, pr4 ecu, timing is right, i figured the wires out and they are right i cut the shield wire, got it running but it does not want to stay running i am starting to think its the fuel pump. could some one give me the ohm specs for the fuel pump?

Back