help lost power w/ HID

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

n00br0

ok i dont know what happened i have a 2000 ls sedan i recently installed H.I.D.s on the car and 2 days later for some reason im having problems..
first off when i turn the lights on my stereo doesent sound like it did before. bass is not as loud and nor are my highs. plus i lost power i can notice a big H.P loss and now my check engine light keeps coming on every so often..
i am seriously stuck on this problem..
ANY--ANY suggestions will help ... thanks guys -new to the forum used to be all D-SERIES now crossin over...^_^

if you bought something off of ebay that just said HID ITS SUPER COOL then you probably got effed in the A, heres a diagram of a HID wire relay and what it should look like

Q.
what brand did you get?
what came with it?
did you do both high and low?

You should probably should have done a little more research before you just bought something and put connecter a into connecter b

Did you see what the codes it's throwing are. Since the CEL is coming on every so often that means the lil girls tellin ya she's got somethin weird goin on. X

Back