help me and have fun while doing it!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

http://www.wichitaracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7836

username: assass
password: ass

have fun guys, link it to whatever forums you're on, let this guy have it, have a BLAST with this thing! :axe:

alright... here's the deal. my girlfriend is in school to get her GED so there are people of all ages that go there. anyhow, there is this halfrican dude that goes there, 23 years old, just got out of jail for beating TWO of his babys mommas up. this guy keeps harassing her every day about gettin with her this and that, talkin pretty nasty with her and won't leave her alone. he keeps slipping her notes and crap about stuff he wants to do with his number on it and stuff.

soooooooo here is my proposition to all of you 

she kept one of the notes that had his name and number on it, i'm going to pass this wonderful piece of information on to you guys, my friends, to call and harass him in whatever way you want, at whatever time of day and hopefully dead of night  pass it on through whatever forum you are on so that this guy gets the fcuking picture to stop fcuking around!

Jason- 316-284-0980

and who cares who answers, just let em have it and then come back and tell us about it  :D

have fun kids

for those of you that are too lazy to register ;)

1 person can register and put the screen name and password on here and i'll put it up top so that everybody can use it. it only takes a second to register and it's worth it ;)

lol you have the username and password flipped around.

so what did she say? did you ask for jason?

I searched the number.

Taylor, Gene C
924 N Blaine St
Newton, KS 67114-2859
(316) 284-0980

Have fun guys.

guys from here in town are using sound boards like micheal jackson and arnold and such to call him lol... there are also guys putting his phone number on the walls at trucker stops :D

ya he called me back this morning at 8:47 my time
but it wasnt him it was some chick thst told me not to be rude and call so late ever again

SHE SURE SCARED MY ANSWERING MACHINE

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 11 2004, 06:07 PM
ya he called me back this morning at 8:47 my time
but it wasnt him it was some chick thst told me not to be rude and call so late ever again

SHE SURE SCARED MY ANSWERING MACHINE

*67 > yU0

Back