help me be an intelligent consumer :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

alright kiddy's, i'm buying an EK with a jdm h22a swap here shortly and i was wondering if there is anything in particular i should look for or ask?

i know the brake lines have been moved down on the firewall for the TPS and the little thing that goes into the back of the intake manifold is welded and then relocated to some plate on the front of the IM.

pretty much i have no idea what to look for and i need somebody that DOES know difficulties with this swap to give me a heads up!

thanks in advance!

Zac

Look at the mounts, wiring, ect, check for anything that looks wrong, or out of place. Make sure the motor is sitting right, anf that the axles are in good shape (CV boots, etc..) check all the normal stuff, general engine condition etc...

what he said. Just make sure to inspect everything and also bring a buddy with you to inspect aswell, sometimes we get a little too happy when we are abou to buy a car and over look the little things that can cost a lot down the road.

well, i'll be getting the car sooner than i thought... prelude got jack moved.

that's plenty fine with me, takes it out of my hair and now i can focus on getting the EK :p

Back