Help me before i kill myself.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pins 1 and 11 on connector c or 3rd plug from the left if looking at the ecu

the info usally is for a d to b swap , but some say 99 and later d16z need the 3 wire to 2 wire swap , i just an not sure and Jdm d16z don't have the sensor at all

sorry my bad typo , but what i sent is still relatvent , and was based on a d16y8 anyway if your motor is a jdm i won't have the sensor but the crank

It may cause a cel code but it won't keep you from running , i think you are getting frustraded , take it one step at a time . and check out the ecu

there are some things that might give you codes , but most are easy fixs after its running and good luck i undertsnad the pain of no car , been away from my ek for some time on a contract term job

I didnt have time to read the whole thread but... Dose your check engine light come on and go off like it should when you turn the key on?

One thing iv learned in the past couple days is... Check all grounds!

Reading all of this stuff makes me ask Do you have all of the ground wires connected like chassis to engine and any other little loose grounds because it has been my experience that the fuel pump comes on with the ignition before the engine ever turns and will come up to pressure then shut off so look for fuses and make shure that they all work and that you are actually getting a compleat curcut at the ecu.

Thats all I've got good luck

yeah i got all the grounds hooked up except the one that goes above the headlight from right by the valve cover.

also i usually hear the pump come on and shut off, but i dont hear that anymore

2 things for you to check

#1 the groung that is on the thermostat housing is a ground for many things check it first
#2 your main relay may be bad if you are geting noting when turning on the key.

Back