Help me before i kill myself.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i swapped the ecu's and it still does not work.

also i dont hear the hum or any clicks when i turn my key to the point of about to start it.

so im thinking its the main relay?? i ordered one and am going to try it out tomorrow.

if its not that what could it be?

2 things for you to check

#1 the groung that is on the thermostat housing is a ground for many things check it first
#2 your main relay may be bad if you are geting noting when turning on the key.

i hooked up all grounds they are all good.

all that happens is when i start the car it cranks over and over and over. but no start becuase there is no fuel or spark.

so thats prolly the main relay then right?

just ordered it from autozone and it will be arriving tomorrow.

ive been without this fuckin car for 1 1/2 months. it died right after i installed my new C/fiber hood and hids :(

its all worth the wait to have a stage 2 cam, and vtec in a 97 hatch :) sleeeeeeeeper. plus i got that new apexi neo and gonna get it dyno tuned by speedquest in waukegan

also, besides my previous post ive noticed my car not holding a charge. it may have been because they kept the key ignition to on the whole time.

could not having the thermostat housing ground hooked up cause this problem??

2 things for you to check

#1 the groung that is on the thermostat housing is a ground for many things check it first
#2 your main relay may be bad if you are geting noting when turning on the key.

do you not read what people have to say but still ask for help?????

yes it will cause you lotsof problem like not runing geting fuel or spark

DO YOU LISTEN NO :doh:

THEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT YOUR INJECTORS DIZZY AND ECU TO FUNCTION WITH OUT A GROUND :wtf2:

uh, i am reading, im just trying to find ALL the possible things that could be wrong.

theres no need for bad vibes.

Back