Help me buy a new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle said:
suck it up, get a civic with a b16....

You know 3 out of 4 of those cars have stolen motors :)

Couldn't resist.

get_nick said:
HOV lane, that extra lane on the left of the freeway with the diamond. i don't know what you guys call it on the east coast.

yeah i know what they are... they just don't exist anywhere but for 4 miles or so through hartford. they are useless. no one uses them. cuz there's always some dipshit doing 55 in them, and there's no where to pass or get around them, till you exit the highway.

ok, scratch this...

just had a talk with my boss.... and it looks like i'm going to be starting working from home very soon. Just waiting on our IPsec phones to come in :)

one of the things I wanted to do this week was to get a timeframe when we can get you working from your house. things are going really well, so I think we can do that soon

woot :D

that's a bonus. so now this whole thread was pointless.
I bet you are really thinking about getting something with ac now that it's hot.

Seriously?? rofl...

Yeah, I liked the teggy idea.. but thats just me. Thread over.

pissedoffsol said:
yeah cuz the sti doesn't have a/c.................. lol

it doesn't? i was referring to the summer car you were looking to by as having ac. oh well

get_nick said:
it doesn't? i was referring to the summer car you were looking to by as having ac. oh well

no, it does. automatic climate controls at that.

Back