Help me choose cams

Which Cams????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, i got a couple of things i have done. my old gsr stock block and stock head (but i did have a skunk 2 mainfold for the B16 like design) and 2001 type-r cams pulled out 170 no tuning and 175 after advancing the ignition to 21 degrees (yeah not really recommended unless you're on a dyno for a safe a/f ratio) later went on to some skunk2 stage 2 (not the pro-series) and w/cam gears went to 185 again w/the stock block and head but i did do some unknown used valve spring (aftermarket of course) and titanium retainers the only other thing worth noting is the type-r's love the b16 computer and you Need to have a chipped ecu for the skunk2 w/cam gears to get anything decent out of them, decide the overall plan. do you plan to build later on? or keep it stock? and oh the jdm 4-1 type-r header is the shizz. hope this helps... and lemme kno what you get out of them...

175... DAMN who is your tuner???? With my stock LS/VTEC (well I/H/E) I got a little over 150..... and I will for sure let you know my numbers when I get them :)

Back