Help me decide on a new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice...actually ya. I'm thinking you bringing bank financing to the table was a huge bargaining tool. Dealers really want to provide financing...that's where they make most of their money...

so i paid a little more than i wanted, but im happy with the purchase. i paid about 27,000 out the door. but it had like 2k in options in it too. although if i had to pick i would go with a base one.

i snagged a spark silver 5-door/hatch. gunmetal wheels standard, also has a catback SPT exhaust and mediahub (ipod hookups) and some other little things. and the dealer gives free oil changes for life, free car washes, and a bunch of other shit free. i didnt go for any extended warranty though. ill get some pics when my car isnt under 4-6" of snow lol

edit: oh and i forgot, they financed me without a co-signer, whereas the bank was requiring one.

this is the car: only one stock photo of the color, but it includes the features and options.
http://www.belairsubaru.com/new/Subaru/2010-Subaru-Impreza+WRX-ff7d9b977f00000100c26acddc3a6ba0.htm

Last edited:
25K price and you paid 27K out the door?

As long as you got what you like and you're happy =) I would have enjoyed the extra 2K in my pocket but that's just me.

There was absolutely no way to get them to cone down that far on this car. But I got them to come down like a grand from what they wanted. But I'm happy with what I got. I think I actually ripped them on the trade. They gave me 800 after some negotiating. It needs A LOT of work.

There was absolutely no way to get them to cone down that far on this car. But I got them to come down like a grand from what they wanted. But I'm happy with what I got. I think I actually ripped them on the trade. They gave me 800 after some negotiating. It needs A LOT of work.

Your car needs no work, it will go straight to auction.

Again you paid too much, but as always if YOUR happy with the buy then it doesn't matter. you can pay 50K for a car, or 25K if it makes you happy then so be it.

now post up some damn pictures of it in the snow.

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

thats all you get for now. :)

pretty good. the summer tires really hold it back right now. but i want to get a second set of wheels with some GOOD snow tires for next winter season, like some blizzacks or something.

but its funny, the salesman from the first dealer i went to like 3 weeks ago (the emails i posted) emailed me saying he still had the car he wanted to sell me. i said pretty much "thats great, i bought one elsewhere, thanks anyway" lol

couple more after our "dusting" we got a few days ago. ill see if i can get some pics sans snow (on the car) this weekend, and maybe some code white pics. i am loving this car, im so glad i got silver :)

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

Nice.

Glad you're happy, in the end it's only money. :D

since i found my car, im going to lock this down and start a new thread in the other vehicle thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back