Help me decide on a new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
trust me on this...hop into the neww ford taurus...fast reliable comfortable and in your price range...every 10,000.00 financed is roughly 200.00 monthly...check it out...

If they named it something else I'd be willing to check one out down the road as a next car, however since its a fucking taurus I'll skip it.

A used G8 could be a good option.

P.S who buys a car based on how much ford is willing to finance $/mo? Go in with your own financing ahead of time and tell them you're ready to buy right then and there. The #1 reason for people over paying for a car is buying something based on monthly payments.

i saw a subaru legacy on the way home today. i really like newer legacy's.

thoughts?

edit. nvm. subaru killed the legacy. it looks like ass. it looks like a sentra. wtf are they thinking?

get a legacy wagon if you already have a teg LS, and rex si. Especially if there's a possibility of moving in the future.

i saw a subaru legacy on the way home today. i really like newer legacy's.

thoughts?

edit. nvm. subaru killed the legacy. it looks like ass. it looks like a sentra. wtf are they thinking?

Legacy GT 2.5 from a couple years ago. 250 hp. Legit balls. Definitely awesome in the snow and handling.

Going off of what E said (I know its not the right car, but I just wanted to say it) the clubman seems like a man's alternative to the cooper. Little sportier lookin, little bigger, but same style, same purpose. Like comparing a golf to a gti.

Edit:^ why were you driving through that mans yard pickles?

The clubman is a much more practical car. A mini is cool, sure, I'll give you that, but the clubman is usable. You can haul stuff in the clubman. Now if only it was AWD.

Isn't the CC just a fancied up Jetta or Passat?

The G8 and Taurus aren't really midsize sedans I don't think. I actually kinda like the sportier versions of the new Fusion.

Just did a little quick research.

CC is the same car as a Passat. Same std engine. They've put a little extra polish on it and added more standard features, but to step up to the 6 cylinder model you're talking about 40 grand. It's a good looking car, and I've always liked VW, but that seems a little pricey to me.

That's A4/3 series territory at that price point.

i just love hatchbacks.. whether its 3 dr or 5 dr.. ..

the 5 door a3 is not nearly as sexy as the 3 door.

I can't say enough good things about the quattro a3, or the s3. So fun to drive. <3

Now if only it was AWD.
if it was AWD it would be heavier, get shit mileage, and have a lot more expensive shit to break
all without being much better off in the snow than the current FWD model with the LSD and decent snow tires

fuck AWD

if it was AWD it would be heavier, get shit mileage, and have a lot more expensive shit to break
all without being much better off in the snow than the current FWD model with the LSD and decent snow tires

fuck AWD

:withstupid:

Seriously, I'd 1,000,000 times rather have a RWD in the snow, or at most a part time 4wd. I can spin a Ford Explorer around a teacup, I can spin straight into a pole in my accord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back