Help me decide which bloc 2 get.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MiggzCivic

So im wanting 2 build an all engine for my eg hatch, anyways i've had a lot of ppl te l me 2 go with a B20 bloc but i've heard from many others that a B18 Ls bloc is the same besides the the whole bore size. They say the ls is better for boost & the b20 is better for all engine is this true or not? Can somebody please help me out please?????

these are great blocs :thumbsup: just not sure how much boost they can handle. but great for kids.

BLOCS%20FANTAISIE.jpg

So im wanting 2 build an all engine for my eg hatch, anyways i've had a lot of ppl te l me 2 go with a B20 bloc but i've heard from many others that a B18 Ls bloc is the same besides the the whole bore size. They say the ls is better for boost & the b20 is better for all engine is this true or not? Can somebody please help me out please?????
the b20 can be boosted just as easily as any ls
with an all motor b20-vtec you will see a little more tq than the b18 (not that it matters really because hondas make harly any tq anyway)
b18 is a great platform for both forced induction and an all motor build as well

really depends on what you want to do with the car
these are great blocs :thumbsup: just not sure how much boost they can handle. but great for kids.
[pic]
LMAO

Yea and so i've heard but i made up my mind and i wanna go all engine. What would u recommend???

google engine displacement....

obviously a b20 block is 2.0 liters and a LS block is 1.8 liters.

Back