help me destroy this guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Daras

guys well heres the deal... an asshole from back in highschool who always tried to b better then me "u all know that kind of guy" lets say well he just keeps on trying, a week ago he appeared with a freaking pontiac from like 1980 or something automatic and he wanted to "rice" just bcause he wanted all my friends and his friends to b there when he beat me, i said PF|F|F|F lets go to the strip some day "like im really gonna try that, it would b embarrasing going against that piece of sht"

so whatever, thing is he now wants to buy a 09 si and he called me just to let me know, thing is i want to mess with his car, i really do, im not that kind of person but thing is well he deserves bad things, hes an asshole and anidiot who has no idea about cars "and other things" but he just jumps on it because he wants tobe cool and be better than me and everyone, i was thinking about cutting the cables to the vtec solenoid, but i need other ideas too, i need little things that he wouldnt notice. he doesnt even know what vtec is so i guess he wouldnt notice some of thoise things, give me ideas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back