help me find my bros car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

josuedc2

Guys,i need help from people around western new york.My brothers civic was stolen today at 2:00am.My brother wakes up at 10am,and his car is not there.A lady that lives next to him,told my brother that she saw the car leaving at 2am,but she beleived it was my brother going out.So the car is a black 97 honda civic,typer lip front and rear,speedy wheels(spoon style).The cars is lowered with Tein springs and tokiko shocks.The car has eyelids,99-00 civic SI tail lights.It has door visors.The engine is a B16A with red valve cover.,air intake AEM(blue)........So guys please help me out......IM Puertorican,and i think,fucking PUERTORICANS(my own people),poor pieces of shit did it,but im not sure.
b16_rojo.JPG
06-15-07_2056.jpg
06-15-07_2031.jpg

Last edited:
good luck man. i hope u find it. bitch ass foo's jacked my bro's car too. then the brake his window. i feel u man. hope u find it

You'll prolly get the CAR back...........lucky if you get it complete......

Good luck though none the less :)

Ouch! Good luck!! Ive seen this happen way too many times!

Yeah, if its not wrapped around a pole somewhere, its a bone stock civic shell, sitting suspensionless, on its belly in the middle of a field.

Too early in the day to torch it, so you'll get a clean shell back.

Thats too damn bad, that looks like a sexy car. :(

Back