Help me Find Please....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Harms Way

Can anyone help me find a Purge Control Solenoid Valve for a 2000 Integra GSR? I have searched all over and the only place I found it was a local dealer, but he has to order it and it's $57.00.

Thanks in advance!

Wanna buy mine? for a 2000 civic ex i think. but i also think they are interchangable, i dont know for sure. i'll go find the part numbers on it...

how's 40+ shipping or pickup sound? or make an offer.

i just eliminated all my emissions junk

just found it. here's all the info on it, doesnt look like a normal honda part number. i think it's a denso part number. of course, made by denso.

MX136200-1860
PCS24

if my camera wasnt broken i'd snap a pic

Hmmm - the Acura/Honda part number I got from Acura was 17310-SOX-A02

Maybe someone else knows if they are universal.

Anyone....

yeah it sucks tho, honda and acura part numbers are only rarely interchangable.

the part number for my 2000 civic ex pcv is 17310-SV4-L32

since all it does is full on open or full on close as a solinoid vent, my best guess would be it is compatible. see if the plugs would line up.

here's a couple pics i snapped from my cell phone. excuse the super poor quality.

Attachments

• Image043.jpg
    Image043.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 443
  • Image044.jpg
    Image044.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 332
Thanks for the pics man. Let me check out my solenoid and I'll get back to you.

Sorry for the delayed response man. I have been really busy with school/work. From what I can tell this ( Honda Hick: View Photo ) is what my purge solenoid looks like. I haven't found if they are universal or not though.

Did yours come from the bottom of your charcoal canister or from the top of your manifold?

Thanks again.

Sorry for the delayed response man. I have been really busy with school/work. From what I can tell this ( Honda Hick: View Photo ) is what my purge solenoid looks like. I haven't found if they are universal or not though.

Did yours come from the bottom of your charcoal canister or from the top of your manifold?

Thanks again.

it came from the top of my manifold. and the connector on mine is more oval, deffinatly not a circle connection like the one in your picture. electricly, they may be compatible still, but it's up to you.

Back