help me make up my mind!!hehe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
since my B18c has bad rings(in 1 cyl.). i need to figure out my next plan of action!!

1, rebuild my B18c for high boost(basicly spend mad money on it!!hehe) or a friend of mine offered $1000 for it the way she sits. knowing what is wrong with it. so i could either sell it off, keep it rebuild it now, or keep it for a later date with a high boost !hehe

2, i'm getting a full B16a swap(install'd in my old crx, long story!) soon but i have no clue when. i then can take the B16a and do nothing to it(as in building it up!) and turbo it.

3, i can get a B18a/b for hella cheap. and just turbo that.(with doing nothing to build it up)

now, i have never worked with a turbo before in my life! and i really want to experiment with one. i really do not care if i blow up a B16a or a B18a/b. there cheap engines(money wise!). if i do i'll get another 1 within a few weeks. and drop it in. and go at it again!! but if i build up my B18c for high boost. and then experiment with boost. would that be the better choice here!?!

now money is alittle bit of a factor. but all are pretty doable(money wise). the most money being in this order: the high boost rebuild B18c, then the B18a/b, and then the B16a(since i'm getting a full swapped B16 in my old crx).

no matter what i'm going turbo this winter for next spring period :D .

so which route would you pick? and why? which setup would put out more power?(minus the high boost B18c rebuild for the obvious reason B) !)
(i really need to know why you would pick, the 1 you picked)

thanks

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back