help me out now if your on and know whats up.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
i bought a ef with a mini me swap half way done. (dx dpfi) the friend i bought it from finished all the mechanical work, but left some electrical un done. feul rail loose grounds and swappin out a connecter for the dizzy. i giot spark the mootr is timed up got fuel pressure to the fuel rail ( if you loosen up the nut fuel sprays out) but the plugs are dry. also after cranking it for a little bit the alternator started to smoke. ( from the voltage regulator not the actual part with the coils)

Last edited:
alright got the alternator figured out. it6 was locked up. but we cut the harness apart to see if anything was messed up there... and two of the injector wires go no place. all four of the fed with black comoin out of the resistor box are there. but i dont know if the other two injectors are goin to the right place and were the other two go. if anyone can post a link for awiring diagram for the conversion it would be greatly appreciated. im using a pm6 ecu si injectors the stock ef dizzy and eg intake with firewall mounted map. i also had to cut off the old plug for the dizzy cause the origial dx harness had a round plug connector and the other harness has a square one that matches the distributor. the modded harness is dx or std and i also have the oe dx harness.

Back