help me out please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ikefuntz

ey wattup...i got me some coilovers...brandx performance for 1 bill....dat shit is on the car already but its been squeeking for about almost 3 months already...u guys kno wha da squeeking is about??? do i need new shocks???? or are they jus too low???? please let me kno asap..thanks...peace outs

Originally posted by ikefuntz@Sep 8 2003, 09:34 PM
ey wattup...i got me some coilovers...brandx performance for 1 bill....dat shit is on the car already but its been squeeking for about almost 3 months already...u guys kno wha da squeeking is about??? do i need new shocks???? or are they jus too low???? please let me kno asap..thanks...peace outs

you said it all right ^ there. you spend 1 bill and your going to get 1 bills worth of shit

ya you bought shit and your now getting shit results get some decent lowering springs such as neuspeed, h&r, tein, or something along those lines then go from there

coilovers or jus regular lowering springs??? and is it better to also buy the shocks too wen i buy the springs???

Back