help me out...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpower

i have a 90 civic si hatch, and i was wanting to change it from a stick to automatic...i dont want to, but my wife said she would like to drive the car to work and save on gas than to drive our s.u.v...my question is the motor is a zc15 single cam, and i was wondering which trans shall i with...and if i was gonna add the heater and a.c. which year civic will it come from???thanx...

teach her to drive stick, because you save more gas with a standard then you go an auto, like it's not a huge difference but there is some, plus it's not really worth changing it over, pick her up a beater on craigslist if she doesn't want to learn

she cant drive stick because she broke her right kneecap last year...its hard for her to move her right foot from gas to brake, so she uses her left foot for the brake instead...she couldnt mange to slow down...she know how to drive stick, but unfortunately she can't do it anymore for now...until she gets better...

I'm sure you could find an ef beater on craigslist or even if you look around your town, I picked one up for $50 off a guy I work with, granted it's a 5 speed but still that's pretty damn cheap

Why do people think converting from auto to standard or vice versa is a snap? :confused:

Do the research people, then ask . :huh:

Much more involved then you would ever imagine. Not to mention much more feasible ways of satisfying your girlfriend. ;)

Back