help me pic a tattoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it also says in the bible not to commit adultery and not to drink to drunkeness.

id be willing to bet everyone talking shit about tattoos has done both so yeah...

it also says to obey mans laws.
who here doesnt speed?

and my last comment...
who gives a fuck what the bible says about it imo... especially old testament teachings, the world is way beyond that point.
old testament says to take false teachers out into the street and stone them to death. dont see anyone doing that now do we?

yea, I never thought that I would ever consider getting a tattoo, EVER. But I am seriously contemplating getting one. I have been wanting to get it for over a year, it really means a LOT!!! It's actually a painting I did after Bob passed away last year & I love it. It's kind of graphic but it really represents how I feel. I think that it might be kind of big though... dont know where to get it done... might make it a rib piece on my left side. Ouchies...

I'll try to get a picture of it posted.
That is exactly why I got my first tattoo. I had a best friend die in a car accident. Now I have a tattoo on my left rib cage. I absolutely love it. I will never get tired of it.

However, religious tattoos are different. If there is no real reason, don't get it.

I guess that is like most tattoos. If you don't love it, don't get it.

That is exactly why I got my first tattoo. I had a best friend die in a car accident. Now I have a tattoo on my left rib cage. I absolutely love it. I will never get tired of it.

However, religious tattoos are different. If there is no real reason, don't get it.

I guess that is like most tattoos. If you don't love it, don't get it.

cool... pics? :D

here's a couple pics of my painting that I was referring to. I think that it could be cool with a little bit of work and touch ups done...

Sorry about the crappy cam-phone quality

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 124
  • rib bob.jpg
    rib bob.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 84
  • sdojgzsdl;jgnhzd.jpg
    sdojgzsdl;jgnhzd.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 93
Back