Help Me Pick A TV!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whatever you do buy, just lose the eminem lyrics!!

Im a fan of the Sony SXRD

pissedoffsol said:
did you purchase it yet? if you didn't, don't..... rca sucks
not yet but we will soon. We have an RCA 32 inch TV right now and it's never given us a problem in the 3 years we've had it. I'm ok with RCA, it's no Sony but like I said before, I don't need anything bad ass. There is nothing out there with this TV's cost to size ratio. Also, my cousin who works at wal-mart will be buying it for me and she gets 10% off with an extended warranty. For ~$800 + Tax, I haven't found anything that compares.

pissedoffsol said:
i just bought an rca thing in the box for my room cuz it was cheap, and its aboslute garbage. it sounds like dog shit.

check this guy out.

eBay Store - AuctionDrop: Cameras, Stereos, TVs, etc.: PANASONIC TH-42PA25UP 42 ENHANCED DEFINITION PLASMA TV

he's in san fran and pick up only, so you can pick it up and check it out....

his prices are way cheap. plenty of quality sets for 1000 bucks in the 50" range.
I don't want to drive 6 hours to pick up a TV lol Cali is a big state lol this isn't the east coast where you drive for 2 hours and already clear 3 states lol

Maybe I have good luck with RCA. We have about 2 weeks to decide until we actually make the purchase so if something better comes along, let me know.

There's no luck to be had. It's not that it doesn't work... it just sounds like crap. I bought a 5.1 home theatre in a box for my room off woot for liek 80 bucks. figure it was better than nothing, and i already have a good system in my living room, so i just wanted something small for my room.
well, let's just say that my laptop's oem built in speakers sound better than this thing.
hell, a mono tape recorder from 1982 would give it a run for its money.
their products suck. it's not that they break or don't work right... its just that they look and sound like crap.
spending a G on an rca is like taking a dump on george bush.

you might feel real good while you're doing it, but in the end, you're going to get yoru ass kicked.

I had that sametv about a year ago, trust me you will regret buying it. I thought hey 52 inch's for under 1k, it was dead in 2 weeks. It just stopped turning on.

Back