help me pick fast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
ok this is for my 2002 rsx type s im buying this today, what should i get a brand new spoon sports axle back for 350 bucks or a greddy full cat back for 450 bucks

well here in a few weeks i will be buying a b pipe also so then it will be a full catback, i guess what im getting at is the spoon worth it and is it better than the greddy sp2

in the long run there gona cost almost the same by the time i buy a b pipe for it

thanks guys and girls, +rep for all....all i have to do now is call spoon and see if its a straight through muffler or not lol

What's the difference here between the cat back and the axle back ? It's about a straight pipe. $100 cost difference for this seems foolish to me.

I mean, it's shiny and pretty, and I've put many shiny and pretty things on my cars, but damn man. That's a lot of money for lengths of shiny pipe.

The canister is all the difference in the world. Get the canister or cat of your dreams, but shit - it's fucking pipe.

well i just called spoon and it is a chambered muffler, where the greddy is not, but i dont think theres gona be that much hp loss between the 2

bluesuit.gif

cel is right, you could just buy some pipe stock, a resonator, have a shop weld the flanges on and the resonator to it plus two bends and it'll be less than 100 bucks. Its just fucking metal, 100 bucks for some stainless stock and some flanges, wth??

Id just get the whole thing with the cat back..

Back