help me please?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AMD 240

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">i have a 1992 honda accord lx, and when i apply the brakes, there is a grinding noise... i know its coming from under the car somewhere, and i want to say its coming from the front tires, but im not sure. i just started hearing it yesterday. one guy said it could be the brakes, but i dont know because it makes a weird sound when i accelerate too. like, not as bad of a grinding noise, but i can still feel it in the car. does anyone have the slightest idea whats wrong with my car?? help me please??</span>

Quoted post[/post]]
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">i have a 1992 honda accord lx, and when i apply the brakes, there is a grinding noise... i know its coming from under the car somewhere, and i want to say its coming from the front tires, but im not sure. i just started hearing it yesterday. one guy said it could be the brakes, but i dont know because it makes a weird sound when i accelerate too. like, not as bad of a grinding noise, but i can still feel it in the car. does anyone have the slightest idea whats wrong with my car?? help me please??</span>

When was the last time you changed your pads? If its not that than maybe your caliper piston froze = new caliper time.

uhh, good question... but i dont think it was that long ago. yeah, i think ima get them checked. if its not the brakes.... i dont know.... >.< thanks

Back