help me please!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

call me a noob and you have only posted 27 post you crack me up my boys are having a ball on that one

lol, who called you a noob?? I was laughing at the fact that I was called a noob. You can post 20,000 times but you still don't know shit.

your point? I wouldn't be asking what I know..looking at the threads you've started you obviously dont know a damn thing..haha your the REAL noob at heart.

you like my signiture. thats a result of your noobness

yea man i looove it!! And i should quote you in my sig asking how much oil to put in an engine..and you call me a noob. hahahahhahaha

if you read the hole thread noob you will se that members had said 3 1/2 or 4 or 4 1/2 like i said you are from va thats why you missed that but hummm there is a really good bakery up there with some good bread

Heyy..funny guy. You know why they put a FULL mark on the dipstick?? wow, yeaa, so you know when its full!!! If a va noob can figure that one out than why couldn't a guy like you do it?? with all your knowledge..lol, what a joke.

look dude if you think you know more than i do thats fine dude no swet of my back who are you. if you want to sit on your pc and go to waste arguing with me about you not beying a noob thats kool but you bored me i am going to bed. cant even intertain me what a noob

Maybe you should read your sig and take it to heart, and learn to spell. I never said I wasn't a noob!!! I am..yeaa, don't you see how many questions i've asked?? how many threads i've started?? Alot, huh? Oh, I really need help on getting in my car..I unlock the door but just can't figure out how to get it open..hmm, maybe you should talk to your 'boys' and help a noob like me out. Thanks your all mighty knowingness!! ^_^

wtf you need to get some sleep or some thing dude. and i am not like you checking my threads. if you think i am a noob thats cool dont get the runs dude chill. well you got one thing right. i am not saying that i know more about hondas than any one here i have Q avery one does but i dont take things like this to heart.

i like asking Q and when i can answering tham, but if i cant help or say somr thing funny, i keep my mouth shut or i dont type some off the wall shit. if thats the way you are keep it up thats on you i will stay positive

Heyy..I don't have a problem with that..but when you start calling ppl noobs and asking how much they could really know because of the state they're from when you don't even know how to change your oil, lol, you should just keep quiet.

the Q was how much oil not how to do an oil change, the fact that you are not seeying what your saying is your problem aight read the hole thread and you will see that i am not the only member that felt that way aight. case closed this shit is a waste of time you think you know it all thats fine but your still a noob and by the way you called me a noof first dude read yor shit i gots more important shit to do than argue with your noob ass hehehe

:stfunoob:Annd..filling the engine back up is what? PART of an oil change. durr. And no I did not call you a noob, and If you read my post you would see that I said I was laughing at the fact I was called a noob by some other dude. mk?? You say that you don't wana argue yet you keep on..soo either stfu and leave or keep on postin'..I have nothing better to do. haha.

Back