1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me plz emergancy

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by bmcracing, Jul 18, 2003.

1. bmcracing

bmcracing Junior Member

hi yesterday we finally got my car working we went and drove it around for about an hour i have a 93 civic ex with a 98 gsr engine i am using a obd1 p72 and all wiring is correct.... ne ways well today when i went back out to my car i was going to do a few chores (put heat shield on over exhaust manifold) that is all i did i then went back over to my car and tried to crank it up just to go run it around the neig
    hbor hood real quick and what the heck it wont start up....
    the engine isnt cranking the battery is good, it is as if i didnt press in the clutch when trying to start it nuttin was happening no noise no nuttin so i guess i will see if it is throwing ne codes, i get code 16 and code 10, i think to my self i didnt do nething that would mess witht the electronics i so i lookd up in my civic/integra manuel and it said those were the injecters and the colant sensor i pop my hood and check out the stuff it all looks fine so i reset my ecu and yey i got it working again so i go drive round to c if it still works and all and it does and my ecu isnt trowing ne codes ne more so i am happy it works again and then i come in the house about 2 hrs later i go back out to check up on it c if it still works and now it wont start again as usually just as b4 and the ecu isnt throwing ne codes when i jump the thing it just shows a check engine light that is all it doesnt blink or nething so i thought maybe yall could help me plz nebody plz help

2. starboy869

starboy869 Senior Member

I really don't bitch a lot. Next time could you please use english instead I.M. lingo

3. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

4. rudeludenotmeanthough

rudeludenotmeanthough Senior Member

PUNCTUATION!! you know theses thing . , " they make reading alot easier

5. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

check your wiring and all harness connections.

6. luVTEC

luVTEC Senior Member

if your battery is good and your car isn't cranking over, check your starter motor. Is it the original one or have you replaced it?

7. ohmstable

ohmstable Senior Member

possibly main relay's f*cked

8. david

david Junior Member

i would have somebody check the nut behind the wheel :wall:

9. Gen2Teg

Gen2Teg Senior Member

could be a lotta things. starter, alternator, distributor, etc. Just have to check it all.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted