Help Me Swap.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 27 2005, 07:46 PM
you can either

convert the motor to ob2
dizzy
injectors (not sure if you have to)

[post=452308]Quoted post[/post]​

the injectors are needed it has to be obd1 and so does the dizzy

CHANGE OF PLANS..I MIGHT BE GETTING A LSVTEC NO TRANNY..
SO I WAS WONDERING.. CAN I USE ANY B-SERIES TRANNY OR
WHICH SHOULD I GO WITH.

Originally posted by b00stedLS@Jan 28 2005, 04:19 AM
CHANGE OF PLANS..I MIGHT BE GETTING A LSVTEC NO TRANNY..
SO I WAS WONDERING.. CAN I USE ANY B-SERIES TRANNY OR
WHICH SHOULD I GO WITH.
[post=452468]Quoted post[/post]​
:angry: :angry: :angry:

My God Tell us what you want to do and then get a tranny!!!!!

For all we know you might want a B20 Tranny (AWD)???!@!@!@!

Shorter Gears get SI Tranny
Longer Gears get GSR Tranny
POS Tranny LS Tranny

You should do this mighty Engine :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: F20B

Shorter Gears get SI Tranny
Longer Gears get GSR Tranny
POS Tranny LS Tranny

this is the dumbest shit i've heard in a while.

The S1 tranny has the shortest of the 3, best acceleration, worst top end becasue it tops out at like 140.

The GSR trans is the most versatile trans. Great gear ratios, good for acceleration, tops out higher than the b16. Giid for just about any application

The LS tranny has the longest gears. Tops out at 175, good for gas mileage or something that is super powerful and needs the extra long gears because it tops out with the other trans to quickly, you will not have this. People don't usually choose this because it is the worst for acceleration. People say it's good for FI, well that's bullshit too, a GSR trans will propell any FI B series quicker than the LS, given that it was the exact same car, exact same driver, exact same setup.

Do not post bullshit, the LS trans is still a decent trans, it depends on what it's used for.

And you're f20b idea is also garbage, why would he waste his money on that. He could have an h22 for probably less than that. He's better off with b-series, much easier to work with and more aftermarket parts available.

And you're f20b idea is also garbage, why would he waste his money on that

LOL now that is funny. but man i was told that the ls tranny was the best for turbo from more then one person and i listened :angry: anyone want to buy a ls tranny? lol

i purchased an LSvtec swap. ill let you guys know how it turns out..thanks for all the help./

Back