help me transform my 1990 honda accord into a beast!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cleedee86

I am working with a 3500 dollar buget!!
First i am going to start out with my engine..any suggestions of what kind of engine i should put in the car??and how much is it goin to cost me??give or take??
what should i do next after the engine is installed..trying to make this car the fastest honda out..

first off lets be realistic here... its a 1990 accord.... it will never be a "beast" or "the fastest honda out"... especially not with a budget of $3500

im sorry but it just cant happen

now if you are willing to make more reasonable goals, we can definitely help you spend your money

but you need to honestly think about what you want out of this car....
are you looking a drag car??
are you looking for a quick clean daily driver??
are you looking for a high boost dyno queen??
are you looking for a show car??

i generally recommend upgrading the suspension and brakes BEFORE adding more power... no sense making the car go faster if you cant handle a turn or slow down to avoid killing yourself... but you are likely young and dont want to hear that...

so... $3500 can get you an H22 and some basic bolt ons
your next mods should be the suspension and upgrading your brakes (decent rotors and pads, with a good fluid)

wont make your car a "beast" or "the fastest honda out" but it should make it more enjoyable to drive

:shrug2:

beyond that... its really all a matter of how much money you want to dump into your car

Back