Help me win some free gas!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

Ok here is the deal, This lady of supermom's @ Super Amarica wants to rename the Glazed ring donut. Anyhow....shes looking for new names and I figured I would send in a bunch of names and try to win $100 in free gas, I know that really isn't all that much, but hey, I'm broke, and some free gas would help out a LOT! so...hook me up with some ideas.....that would be great.....Much thanks too all willing to help a broke white brother out! :worthy:

UPDATED: I will also give away 25% of the winnings to the person who names the donut.

UPDATED AGAIN!: This whole little thing ends on Oct. 31st 2003 so this month, have a few weeks to enter. Come on people help me help you....

PS I would help you do it....come on, you know you wanted to call a glazed donut something......hook me up, I would hook you up if you needed it.

Super-Dupper-Dipped-Confections-in-Sweet-Glistening-Glaze-That-Will-make-your-mouth-water-for-more-coffee-to-digest-the-amount-of-surgar-that-was-Just-Consumed-as-you-wake-up-to-face-another-dismal-day-at-your-9-to-5-job-just-because-your-wife-was-to-lazy-to-actually-make-you-a-breakfast-doughnut.

if that win's...I want at least 25% of that gas...

A bit to long, I'm sending it in, but I think they are looking for something shorter......FYI

how about:

I'll take one glazed nut.

Or mmmmmmmm donuts [/homer]

or mmmmmmmm diabetes

or mmmmmmmmm sugar rush

or glizazed dizonut :)

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 17 2003, 10:00 AM
or glizazed dizonut :)

i like that one :lol:

put it next to the the chocholate crulers and munchkins. lol j/p

how about "sticky ringer"

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :lol: