Help me win some free gas!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 17 2003, 07:31 AM
Super-Dupper-Dipped-Confections-in-Sweet-Glistening-Glaze-That-Will-make-your-mouth-water-for-more-coffee-to-digest-the-amount-of-surgar-that-was-Just-Consumed-as-you-wake-up-to-face-another-dismal-day-at-your-9-to-5-job-just-because-your-wife-was-to-lazy-to-actually-make-you-a-breakfast-doughnut.

if that win's...I want at least 25% of that gas...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

haha, I am sending all these in...Any one who wins if anyone I will post it, but I don't believe you'll be able to get much better than 98 because its SA gas.....I don't think SA gets higher than 98....keep'em coming....I will still give 25% of winnings to the person who has the idea.

what ever, I'm sending all them in just in case one actualy wins....I doubt it but I have been wrong before...haha

HALO you know like all holy like an angels halo a ring but glazed...thats the winner

thank you thank you now i need help with a new york license plate 8 letters or numbers for a civic hatch

my boys tahoa who is a mortician is bdysnchr boys maxima is maxipad

Halo isn't too bad... Glazed Halo maybe?

My favorite is still Airjockie's though... :)

Super-Duper-Dipped-Confections-in-Sweet-Glistening-Glaze-That-Will-make-your-mouth-water-for-more-coffee-to-digest-the-amount-of-surgar-that-was-Just-Consumed-as-you-wake-up-to-face-another-dismal-day-at-your-9-to-5-job-just-because-your-wife-was-to-lazy-to-actually-make-you-a-breakfast-doughnut.

Back